Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still working...

Modeling the F-117a Nighthawk proved to be much harder than it looks. I'm also working on another project that requires some hardcore rendering x4 (by hand, mind you). Lord save me, both will take a hell of a long time to render (maybe not so much the F-117, but if you throw in some of that area shadow and GI my computer will be working very very hard. And it would probably take a long time, though not a couple days). Keep still, I'm learning how to model in different ways.

I'll wear my heart on my sleeve for a moment here. I've been working on the other project for about two months now and it shouldn't take that long. The problem with me is I tend to lose interest very quickly and try and tackle a new project (in this case, the F-117). I've never truly finished a project the whole way through. Yeah. I don't understand what my problem is either. But there you go. I'm giving you permission to kick my ass whenever I give up on a project, OY! This can't happen anymore. I need to learn the meaning of perseverance, discipline, that sort of bullshit.

Okay. ::tucks heart in a place inaccessible::

No comments: