Monday, April 27, 2009

Shadow Kids

Aww, look at Gouken's pupils~~~ My, how they've grown to be big tough dudes! I'm sure he appreciates Kenny's radioactive hair.

Originally I wanted to do some photomanip work, but the whole idea took a complete 180 turn on me when I did what I usually do to QC my work: add a black solid. At the time, I was working on Kenny's hair, but started to grow fond of the idea of not showing his face. It looked pretty damn cool, plus it took about 2 hours of work off my shoulders. Talk about lazy, but there are no rules, after all! As long as it works, that's my motto! YEAH BOY!!


My thumbs are sore from playing too much SFIV. Some awesome French dude in the game is starting to rise up as my secondary character (next to Kenny). I wish I was awesome with Guile because Guile is just THAT AWESOME, but alas.

This makes mission 3/4 complete. YEAH!! I think I'm going to do something that pertains to the French dude; his backstory is appealing to me. Let's hope it doesnt disappoint! The next comic by Udon doesn't come out till July which is WAY too long.

No comments: