Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's a new month!

Which means.... New fandom! My fandom tends to change on a month-to-month basis. Sometimes more. Iron Man lasted for a good half year, a little over half a year actually. Christian Bale lasted for two months. My longest fandom was Seto Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh. He lasted almost six years. Usually when I'm a fan, I'm a fan for life.

I had a bit of trouble with this one. This picture wasn't exactly my first choice; I wanted Duhamel in his over 9000 Captain Lennox form but all the hi-res images of him had silly silly dumbfounded faces. I was also hoping for any of these frames in hi-res:


Duhamel is a Scorpio, and it totally looks like he has a scorpion's tail! haw haw. Ehhhhh... Well, I thought it was pretty neat.

I already introduced this fella, so check it out. It's my current wallpaper at home. He's one of the reasons why I'm so hyped about Transformers 2. It's him and the bots. And the sound of the cars and jets. Definitely can't forget that. BTW~ Keep your eye out for the Transformers 2 teaser. It will be aired during Super Bowl XLIII this Sunday.

2 comments:

Allison1710 said...

Wow! Did you make this? I love the transition.

anelasama said...

Yeah I made it; it's a thing that I do now---- I make a new calendar/wallpaper with my current fandom in it for every month this year.

...Let's see how long this will last.